Tech21 Paul Landers PL1
SANSAMP FEUER (Fire) and SANSAMP WASSER (Water)
The Paul Landers Signature Fly Rig features two all-analog SansAmp channels to switch between dirty and clean tones.
The Feuer section has 3-band active EQ controls with switchable Mid, Drive and Level.
The Wasser section has dual-band active EQ controls, compression, and Level.
There’s a Bite switch for a presence boost which provides extra clarity to the top end, increased definition to your notes, and an edginess with increased harmonics and a slight breakup.DLA WITH TAP TEMPO + VIBRATO + AMBIANCE
- Delay is voiced for the sounds of a vintage tape echo. It features Time and Repeats controls and dedicated Tap Tempo footswitch.
- Vibrato alters the functions of Time and Level: Time controls the speed of the vibrato. Min = Slow; Max = Fast. Level adjusts the depth of the vibrato. In Vibrato mode, you can use the Tap Tempo to control the speed.
- Ambiance provides a smooth, full sweep to easily dial-in the amount of ambiance desired. Choose from: Out position = Close mic’d ambiance. In position = Standard room ambiance.
Independent dual-mode Boost function. Post-SansAmp positive boost up to +6dB and “negative” boost down to -10dB.
Chromatic Tuner is operable via the TAP/TUNER footswitch in the DLA section. You simply hold the footswitch down to engage the Tuner, which simultaneously mutes the signal path.
- 1/4-inch 1megOhm input
- XLR?output with ground lift
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Headphone button switches the 1/4” output into headphone mode
- Rugged, all-metal housing
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Utilizes included 9V DC Universal Power Supply: Model #DC9.