1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is any data by which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is IMAD AG International Marketing & Distribution, Sumpfstrasse 32, 6312 Steinhausen, Switzerland, telephone: +41 41 741 23 11, fax: +41 41 741 23 10, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or enquiries to the controller). You can recognise an encrypted connection by the string „https://“ and the lock symbol in your browser bar.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the data that your browser sends to our server (so-called „server log files“). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- The date and time of access
- The amount of data sent in bytes
- The source/reference from which you reached the page
- The browser used
- The operating system used
- The IP address used (if applicable: in anonymised form) .
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data is not passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files on a regular basis if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website more attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognise your browser on your next visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data and IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which can vary depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping basket for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies used by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the performance of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit.
We may work together with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
4) Contacting us
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter concerned has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
5) Use of your data for direct advertising
5.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter – If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will regularly send you information about our offers. Only your e-mail address is required for sending the newsletter. The provision of further data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter once you have expressly confirmed that you consent to receiving the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter in future by clicking on a corresponding link.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. When you register for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by your Internet service provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when you register for the newsletter will be used exclusively for the purpose of advertising in the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in the newsletter or by sending a message to the responsible person mentioned at the beginning. After unsubscribing, your email address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list without delay, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data for other purposes that are permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
5.2 Advertising by letter post – On the basis of our legitimate interest in personalised direct advertising, we reserve the right to use your first name and surname, your postal address and – insofar as we have received this additional information from you in the context of the contractual relationship – your title, academic degree, your year of birth and your professional, industry or business title pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and to use it to send you interesting offers and information about our products by post.
You can object to the storage and use of your data for this purpose at any time by sending a message to the person responsible.
6) Web analytics
Google (Universal) Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension „_anonymizeIp()“, which ensures anonymisation of the IP address through shortening and excludes direct personal reference. The extension means that your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google LLC server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
Alternatively to the browser plugin or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from collecting data within this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, if you delete your cookies in this browser, you will need to click this link again):
Disable Google Analytics
In the event that personal data is transmitted to Google LLC. based in the USA, Google LLC. has certified itself for the us-European data protection agreement „Privacy Shield“ which guarantees compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU. A current certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
This website also uses Google Analytics for a comprehensive analysis of visitor traffic, which is carried out via a user ID. When a page is called up for the first time, the user is assigned a unique, permanent and anonymous ID that is set across all pages. This makes it possible to assign interaction data from different devices and from different sessions to a single user. The user ID does not contain any personal data and does not transmit such data to Google.
The collection and storage of data via the user ID can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. To do this, you must deactivate Google Analytics on all systems that you use, for example in another browser or on your mobile device.
You can deactivate Google Analytics using a Google browser plug-in (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser plugin or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics within this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain; if you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again):
You can find more information about Google (Universal) Analytics here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2838718?hl=de&ref_topic=6010376
7) Tools and miscellaneous
On our website we use Google Maps (API) from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”). Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (land) maps in order to visually present geographical information. By using this service, our location is shown to you and a possible journey is made easier.
When you call up those sub-pages in which the Google Maps map is integrated, information about your use of our website (such as your IP address) is transmitted to Google servers and stored there, which may also transmit it to Google LLC servers in the USA. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether a user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data (even for users who are not logged in) as usage profiles and evaluates them. The collection, storage and analysis are carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of Google's legitimate interest in displaying personalised advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of Google websites. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
In the event that personal data is transferred to Google LLC. based in the USA, Google LLC. has certified itself for the us-European data protection agreement „Privacy Shield“ which guarantees compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU. A current certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
8) Rights of the data subject
8.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of access and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
– Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us, the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for storing data. the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, the existence of a right to object to processing. You also have the right to be informed about the guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 of the Data Protection Regulation in the event that your data are transferred to third countries;
– Right of rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to the immediate correction of incorrect data relating to you and/or the completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
– Right to deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, this right does not apply in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– Right to restrict processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data is being verified, if you refuse the deletion of your data due to unauthorised data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you wish to use your data for the assertion, execution or defence of legal claims or if you wish to exercise your right to object to the processing of your data;If you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved, or if you have lodged an objection on the grounds of your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been established whether our legitimate reasons outweigh the need to process your data. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure;The data controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of the processing, unless this proves impossible or involves an unreasonable effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
– Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, valid and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
– Right to withdraw consent given pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent until revocation;
– Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.2 RIGHT OF APPEAL
If WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE CONTEXT OF AN INTEREST PROCESSING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REPLY AT ANY TIME ON THE GROUNDS OF OUR PERSONAL INTEREST;NOBES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION TO OBJECT TO SUCH PROCESSING WITH EFFECTIVE EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE.
If YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL TERMINATE THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. FURTHER PROCESSING WILL BE RESERVED, however, IF WE CAN PROVE REQUIRED PROTECTIVE REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING;NNEN, THEIR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR WHETHER THE PROCESS IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ENFORCING, EXTENDING OR DEFENDING LEGAL CLAIMS.
If YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. You may exercise your right of opposition as set out above.
If you exercise your right of opposition, we will cease processing the data concerned for the purposes of direct advertising..
9) Duration of the storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal basis, the purpose of the processing and, if included, additionally by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
When processing personal data on the basis of an explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO, this data is stored until the person concerned revokes his/her consent.
If there are legal retention periods for data that are processed within the scope of legal business or legal business obligations on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, this data is routinely deleted after the expiry of the retention periods, provided that it is no longer required for the performance of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or we have no further legitimate interest in continuing to store it..
When personal data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
When personal data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing on the basis of Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO, these data are stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration regarding specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.