KHDK Ghoul Screamer JR
- DRIVE Controls the gain of the circuit. On lower Drive settings, GHOUL JR works as a clean boost with a characteristic mid hump. For more distortion turn the Drive control higher to increase the harmonics, compression and power. Remember: the usual gain range is 1 to 10, but GHOUL JR will take you all the way to 12!
- VOLUME Controls the overall output volume of GHOUL JR.
- TONE A highly effective active high-frequency tone control. At 12 o’clock it’s neutral. Turned clockwise it becomes raw, aggressive and helps your tone cut through. Turned counterclockwise it cuts the highs for a more mellow, warm tone.
- VOICE Is your Bass and Body control. CENTER is the basic setting. UP enhances low frequencies to thicken your tone and add massive bottom end, while DOWN improves the tonal response in the mids as well as tone tightness and cut-through, particularly effective with low tuned guitars.
- STYLE Delivers three levels of gain and headroom. UP is your basic setting, with the most compressed classic sound. CENTER brings a more dynamic, cutting tone. DOWN is a brand new full-on mode with the most aggressive, fullest setting and a bonus dose of gain for even bigger sustain and cut-through.
- FOOTSWITCH Engages your GHOUL JR to “on” or True bypass mode.
GHOUL JR is powered exclusively by external 9V DC (center negative) power supply.
- Bypass mode True Bypass
- Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height) 92 mm x 38 mm x 28 mm deep
- Input Connector Type Standard ¼” jack – mono/TS
- Output Connector Type Standard ¼” jack – mono/TS
- Power Input 9V DC (center negative) power supply.